New ideas supported by proven manufacturing expertise.
Phase 2 has the design and engineering capability to develop your next generation medical device and can help you with cost, quality and performance improvements with your current devices.
Typically, our customers lead concept development and we provide a sounding board for design performance, manufacturing costs and processes.
- Participate in concept ideation
- Assist with parallel design paths and selection
- Prototype generation
Feasibility is the stage where we provide the most value in terms of design and manufacturing insights.
- Design for manufacturability and assembly
- Human factors and use analysis
- Finalizing other product requirements
- Assist with DFMEA mitigation or completion
- Define critical to function and critical to quality features of the design
- Packaging identification and design
- Identification of materials and suppliers
Design & Development is where we help you refine your product design to meet your customer and design inputs.
- Identification of manufacturing processes and equipment
- Engineering builds for early verification testing
- Test protocols and fixture development
- Create drawing packages and Bills of Materials
Design V&V is the stage where we make sure it was designed right and that it’s the right design.
- Design verification testing
- Human factors testing
- Design verification builds
- Process validation