Growing contract manufacturer for single use, disposable medical devices is looking for a dependable individual to join our team. The Supply Chain Manager should be a self-driven team player who has strong organizational and communication skills.
The Supply Chain Manager is responsible for planning, purchasing, materials management, transportation, storage & distribution for services, materials & components to support Phase 2 production and new product development projects. The Supply Chain Manager is also responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships and agreements with all suppliers, ensuring compliance to Phase 2 policies and developing lean supply chain methodologies.
- Support the Phase 2 Mission
- Support the Director of Operations in defining and executing the company’s operational strategies.
- Develop, implement and maintain functional metrics to drive continuous improvement
- Establish and execute department budget
- Manage direct reports and develop a proficient team with sufficient cross-training and staffing to support the growth of the business
- Develop internal processes and systems to continuously lean out material handling and the supply chain to reduce inventory costs and improve turns.
- Develop a strong, responsive, proactive supply chain through partnership and good communication
- Develop and monitor a metrics system to measure the Supply Chain
- Identify high risk Suppliers and mitigate the risk
- Reduce material & material handling costs
- Consolidate Supply Chain and develop preferred supplier list
- Identify new Supply Partners and capabilities for Phase 2 customers
- Work with Quality and Engineering for the qualification of the supplier and the components being supplied.
- Management and processing of Customer Supplied Component deliveries
- Negotiate contracts and Supply Agreements (agreements to be signed by President, Director of Finance and Director of Operations)
- Procurement of all components, materials and services
- Develop, implement and maintain component and finished good Kanbans
- Maintenance of Inventory & inventory storage areas
- Maintenance and management of Customer Fulfillment of finished goods
- Shipping of all products
- Receiving of all products
- Batching (allocating) to work orders and management of POU (point of use) inventories
Non-Confirming Materials and Corrective Actions
- Work with Quality to ensure all material & performance related non-confirming issues are properly addresses and corrected with the supplier.
- Responsible for the coordination of all material dispositions as a result of Engineering Change or NCMR
Competitive benefits offered; however, Phase 2 Medical does not offer relocation packages.
Unsolicited, Non-Contracted Agencies not subject to “finder’s fee”.