Growing contract manufacturer for single use, disposable medical devices is looking for a dependable individual to join our team. The IT Business Systems Analyst should be a self-driven team player who has strong organizational and communication skills.
The IT Business System Analyst evaluates and identifies improvements to the various aspects of business operations and their relation to IT and ERP systems. This role will be responsible for working with business subject matter experts and cross functional teams to analyze, research and optimize business process via the use of ERP modules and functionality. Act as primary resource for ERP system support and usability. Develops, aligns and proposes business process workflows which conform with the requirements of ERP systems and business leader objectives.
- Act as primary resource for ERP system support and implementation
- Develop deep understanding and expertise of business processes and their relation to ERP system usage
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Design ERP system implementation by analyzing requirements; constructing workflows and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
- Design implementation plan and test various ERP modules and IT system
- Improves systems by studying current practices, designing modifications.
- Communicate with heads of all departments about common frustrations, hindrances and other issues that interrupt their workflow
- Oversee the life cycle of changes to business systems and prepare detailed reports for management
- Develop training material for ERP system and related IT systems
- Assist in the development of Business Intelligence solutions by working with functional leaders to create functional specifications
- Monitors project progress; resolving problems; issue progress reports; recommending actions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Business Administration or equivalent experience
- 7+ years’ experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized
- Advanced experience with IT/ERP Business Systems
- Experience in manufacturing environment
- Experience designing functional specifications and business process workflows
- Experience with software validation and testing
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite and Microsoft Project
- Experience and understanding of data analytics and reporting
- Ability to travel <=15% for ERP implementation and support activities
The above description covers the most significant duties performed but does not exclude other occasional work assignments not mentioned.
Competitive benefits offered; however, Phase 2 Medical does not offer relocation packages.
Unsolicited, Non-Contracted Agencies not subject to “finder’s fee”.