Phase 2 Medical is a fast growing, contract manufacturer for single use, disposable medical devices and we are looking for a dependable individual to join our team! The Project Engineer should be a self-driven team player who has strong communication skills. This position reports to the NPD Engineering Manager.
- Manage technical activities for internal and external customer projects.
- Lead customer interface on projects as assigned.
- Manage project metrics, budgets and ensure timelines are met.
- Support supplier selection and qualification activities with Supply Chain and Quality.
- Independently develop and validate Assembly Procedures, Manufacturing equipment and fixtures.
- Lead/Assist in development of manufacturing instructions, hazard and risk analysis, essential requirements checklists, control plans, product specifications, drawings, test reports, Assembly Procedure validations, product labeling, and bill of materials.
- Manage and prepare documentation for the release to manufacturing of P2 and customer products.
- Perform data analysis and write summary reports.
- Analyze technology, resource needs, and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
- Plan and direct the installation, testing, operation, maintenance, and repair of facilities and equipment to support projects.
- Manage, review, and approve product design and changes.
- Consult and negotiate with customers to prepare project specifications.
- Applicable responsibilities as defined in Phase 2 SOP’s.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline preferred.
- 5-7 years of engineering and project management experience.
Competitive benefits offered; however, Phase 2 Medical does not offer relocation packages.
Unsolicited, Non-Contracted Agencies not subject to “finder’s fee”.