Growing contract manufacturer for single use, disposable medical devices is looking for a dependable individual to join our team. The Lean Associate should be a self-driven team player who has strong organizational and communication skills.
Reports to: Engineering Manager
- Drive Improvements based on the implementation and development of Lean Methodologies.
- Work with Phase 2 Associates across all levels to ensure proper training and deployment of Lean Programs.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert for Lean Methodologies and Systems.
- Lead and execution of activities associated to:
- Lean Systems creation and maintenance
- Standard Work determination and subsequent effectiveness monitoring
- Process Walk Path establishment
- Level loading operations to meet Takt Time
- Identifying Key Process Indicators
- Analyzing key Process Indicators to identify areas of opportunity
- Developing value stream maps that set future state targets that drive waste elimination
- Training of personnel on Lean Manufacturing methodologies
- Kaizen events at all levels of the company
- Establishment and deployment of best practices and process initiatives
- Management of multiple simultaneous projects while adhering to project life cycle documentation and project management guidelines
- Document Control tasks associated to NPD processes
- Transfer to manufacturing of NPD programs
Lean Associate is to be familiar with the following guidelines and procedures, as well as any related forms.
- Applicable ISO and FDA standards/guidelines, Phase 2’s Quality Policy, Phase 2’s Quality Manual, Phase 2’s Assembly, Inspection, and Test Procedures, Phase 2’s Standard Operating Procedures
- BS (industrial engineering technology or science discipline)
- Proven track record of lean manufacturing achievements in a high-paced manufacturing environment
- Proven employee training experience
- Hands-on experience on implementation of process improvements/lean manufacturing concepts for all areas of business
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment (Medical Device development/environment preferred)
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Microsoft Suite, Project Management Software
Competitive benefits offered; however, Phase 2 Medical does not offer relocation packages.
Unsolicited resumes from non-contracted recruiters will not be eligible for fees.