Growing contract manufacturer for single use, disposable medical devices is looking for a dependable individual to join our team. The Value Stream Manager should be a self-driven team player who has strong organizational and communication skills.
The Value Stream Manager is responsible for customer relationships, production, project development and improvements related to a given set of products and customers.
- Customer Support and Business Development
- Develops direct relationship with Phase 2 customers to support their needs and understand long term capacity and capability requirements.
- Owner of requests for quote within the value stream.
Value Stream Management
- Responsible for production, development scheduling and delivery of value stream products
- Performance Reporting.
- Responsible for developing, collecting, trending and improving value stream metrics.
- Responsible for the continuous improvement of the value stream performance and costing.
- Collaborate with Project Management on development as well as new product introductions.
- Oversees all functional aspects of the value stream.
- Works closely with management to prioritize business goals and information needs.
- Build a strong team based environment to ensure customer needs are consistently met.
- Minimum degree in an engineering discipline or at least 5 yrs equivalent experience.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Maintains a strong attention to detail in high pressure situations.
- Solid understanding of business practices with fundamental understanding of project management methodology.
- Possesses problem solving capabilities.
- Experience with ERP Systems
Must be familiar with the following guideline and procedures as well as any related forms:
- Phase 2’s Quality Policy
- Phase 2’s Quality Manual
- Phase 2’s Assembly, Inspection, and Test Procedures
- Phase 2’s Standard Operating Procedures
Competitive benefits offered; however, Phase 2 Medical does not offer relocation packages.
Unsolicited resumes from non-contracted recruiters will not be eligible for fees.