Growing contract manufacturer for single use, disposable medical devices is looking for a dependable individual to join our team. The IT Systems Administrator should be a self-driven team player who has strong organizational and communication skills.
Position Description: The IT Systems Administrator is responsible for administrating server systems, supporting software, hardware, and telephone applications. Deploy PC & related IT hardware. Provide PC, ERP & application support to the business and end-users and maintain system management policies. This role must maintain all IT hardware/software inventory, make recommendations for overall system & network improvements while working closely with the IT Manager to set strategic direction.
Reports to: Manager of Information Technology
Direct Reports: N/A
Business Information support and administration
Develop expertise in IQMS Enterprise IQ structure to provide business support of the ERP system
Management of Active Directory Servers & Systems
Management of Windows Servers
Setup and maintenance of user, service, and computer accounts in Active Directory
Management of Microsoft Exchange 2013
Setup of new hardware (PC, Tablet, Printers….) and installation of required software
IT administrative tasks as required.
Manage inter-site network connectivity between various facilities
Manage the overall effectiveness, improvements and security of computer network applications
Upgrades, installs and troubleshoots telephone and computer related network hardware including user administration.
Monitor and maintain antivirus systems
Maintains existing applications
Maintain IT hardware and software inventory
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Maintains strong attention to detail in high-pressure situations
- Requires excellent problem solving skills
- 5 years prior Information Technology experience (preferably in a manufacturing environment) with Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field (or Associate’s Degree with relevant work experience)
- Experience with VMware required
- Experience with Windows Server / Exchange Server / Active Directory environments required
- Experience in Microsoft office products
- Experience with ERP systems – preferably IQMS EnterpriseIQ
- Database systems experience with SQL Server, Oracle a plus
- Ability to lift 25 lbs (PC & related equipment)
Competitive benefits offered; however, Phase 2 Medical does not offer relocation packages.
Unsolicited resumes from non-contracted recruiters will not be eligible for fees.