Phase 2 Medical is a fast growing, contract manufacturer for single use, disposable medical devices and we are looking for a dependable individual to join our team! The Receptionist should be a self-driven team player who has strong communication skills.
- Primary responsibility is to be the Professional Representative of Phase 2 greeting visitors in person and over the phone
- Answer multi-line phone system
- Provide data entry support
- File various types of documents and maintain filing areas
- Maintain electronic filing of contracts and non-disclosure agreements
- Primary point of contact for Office Machines (postage, copiers etc.)
- Disburse and reconcile Petty Cash
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma
- Experience in an office setting, preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Adequate transportation to support company related errands
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
Competitive benefits offered; however, Phase 2 Medical does not offer relocation packages.
Unsolicited, Non-Contracted Agencies not subject to “finder’s fee”.